sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011

Something tells me you’re not doing all the things you’d like to

Something tells me you’re not doing all the things you’d like to. What can I say? I’ve been so wrong in trying foreseeing every little detail, trying to be carefull and end up messing things largely up... Either way, something tells me you should be writing more, drinking more, living more outside this great and empty castle you’re building for yourself.

‘Happiness is only real when shared’ – remember this? So don’t lock your heart, man. Don’t be so dull and dazed. Put yourself together and help me a bit around here, won’t you?

I don’t have a map. And I don’t have a clue of what we’re supposed to do now. I’m stuck in my own swampy emotions and I just can’t get out of it.

I want to get out, believe me. I want to simplify and just let things happen, doing whatever it folds for me. I’m not so worried anymore about doing what everybody else expects, nor what’s obviously more advantageous, I’m just looking for some peace, you know? Aren’t you?

So I’m here, waiting for things to happen. Thinking about you and everything else, all so huge... and I’m here, terrified, frozen, numb in a state I’ve never pictured myself before.

And wanted to tell you this ‘cause something tells me you’re not doing all the things you’d like to. Hope you manage to do them. And maybe I’ll manage to do mine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário